Now that we have made new 2012 lows in the Euro/ USD pair, let's look at what lies below. Data courtesy Viren ( @virenrasquinia)
1) 1.3050 worked as support in April 2012 and also in March,
2) 1.2873 is the previous 2011 low set in January
3) 1.2660 was a double bottom during January 2012
4) 1.2623 is the previous 2012 low and remains important, now as resistance.
5) 1.2330 is another historical level made in October following the global financial meltdown in 2008
6) 1.2144 was the level two years ago, when Greece received its first bailout.
7) 1.17 was the level of the launch value of the euro to the dollar in 1999.
8) And finally 0.8227 is the life time low level hit in October 2000.
Further a weekly chart shows that more bottoms have happened in July in the Euro than any other month.