Here are the orderflow charts of today from the trading room.
Nifty OF :
Bank Nifty OF :
I have received a number of emails on the subject of these orderflows.
I wish to touch on a few points.
1) Even though I use the word “indicator” to describe the OrderfLow, it actually is a trading system designed for trending & non-trending days in the market and even two types of intra-day traders.
2) The Order Flow is actually a trend indicator and one of the most powerful out there.
3) The flexibility we have is our advantage to see both of them work together in live markets and in different situations.It’s like riding this market in 2 “gears”. One needs to use the right gear whilst trading the market
4)The smaller green-pink is for range bound days and the larger Blue-red is for trending environments.Use the lower gear for range bound markets and the higher one for fast paced trending markets.
4) The Order Flow is the general buying and selling of the markets. The Markets are driven in the direction of the larger demand or supply.Since OrderFlow tracks changes to the same, it cannot go wrong.
5) The OrderFlow trend indicator system will work in all markets and every timeframe.The past two days of activity -trending & volatile on friday and non trending & volatile activity of today are the best barometers to check the utility of these systems.
Hope this clears the air.