Nifty Sep F: 11455 [ 11468 / 11331 ]
NF not only opened above the Neutral Extreme reference but also negated the bearish extension handle of 11332 giving a bullish start to the day but formed a narrow IB range of just 35 points absorbing all the supply that was coming in building volumes at 11355. The auction then made a big C side extension almost doubling the day’s range and followed it up with multiple RE’s over the next 4 periods as it tagged the VPOC of 11410 and went on to complete the 3 IB objective for the day in the ‘G’ period itself as it made highs of 11444. Having hit the 3 IB target so early in the day, NF then made a retracement over the next 3 periods and even below below VWAP as it tagged the IBH of 11366 which was the day’s extension handle and took support there leaving a PBL of 11363 which was a signal that the buyers who had built their positions at 11355 in the morning were still present in this zone. The auction then got back above VWAP in the ‘K’ period and spiked higher into the close as it made new highs of 11468 almost completing the 2 ATR probe from the FA of 11202. Spike rules will be in play for the next open and the reference would be from 11444 to 11468.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (with a Spike close)
- Largest volume was traded at 11355 F
- Vwap of the session was at 11401 with volumes of 141.6 L and range of 137 points as it made a High-Low of 11468-11331
- NF confirmed a FA at 11202 on 02/09 and almost tagged the 2 ATR objective of 11470 on 10/09.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Sep) is 11607
- The VWAP & POC of Aug Series is 11311 & 11311 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jul Series is 10897 & 10803 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 10110 & 10110 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 11344-11355-11422
HVNs – 11485 / 11555 / 11664
Main Hypos for 11.09.2020:
a) NF needs to sustain above 11468 for a rise to 11485-510 / 11529-565* & 11595-602
b) The auction staying below 11445 could test 11422-410 / 11385-355 & 11324-295
c) Above 11602, NF can probe higher to 11632 / 11665-695 & 11710
d) If 11295 is taken out, NF could fall to 11271-251 / 11229-202 & 11183
BankNifty Sep F: 22506 [ 22725 / 22253 ]
BNF opened higher but could not take out the PDH of 22575 as it made a high of 22539 and got accepted in the stem of previous day’s ‘b’ shape profile while forming a relatively narrow range IB of just 154 points as it made a low of 22385 in the ‘B’ period. The auction then made a C side extension and followed it up with higher highs in the ‘D’ & ‘E’ periods also completing the 2 IB objective of 22693 as it made highs of 22725. The ‘F’ period stalled this mini-OTF higher as it made similar highs of 22717 and just like the poor lows of yesterday gave a sign of exhaustion to the downside, these poor highs meant that the upside also was getting weak here. BNF then made a trending move lower over the next 3 periods as it not only broke below VWAP but went on to make a RE to the downside in the ‘I’ period as it almost tagged the 2 IB target of 22231 but stopped just above the yPOC of 22250. The yPOC not breaking meant that buyers were still present here and this led to a bounce back to the dPOC of 22536 where it eventually closed leaving a Neutral Centre profile on the daily and a 2-day composite with Value at 22232-22255-22522 with poor highs and poor lows.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (NeuC)
- Largest volume was traded at 22536 F
- Vwap of the session was at 22493 with volumes of 76.5 L and range of 472 points as it made a High-Low of 22725-22253
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Sep) is 23576
- The VWAP & POC of Aug Series is 22444 & 21595 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jul Series is 22163 & 22087 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 20918 & 21000 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 22298-22536-22546
HVNs – 23000 / 23700 / 23800 / 24250
Main Hypos for 11.09.2020:
a)BNF needs to sustain above 22540 for a rise to 22610-685 / 22760-854 / 22928-975 & 23075
b) The auction staying below 22480 could test 22425 / 22344-250* / 22180-125 / 22020 & 21984*-923
c) Above 23075, BNF can probe higher to 23150*-230 / 23316-371 / 23440-514 & 23586
d) Breaking below 21923, it could fall to 21860-744 / 21660-600* / 21540-499 & 21425
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive