Nifty Apr F: 14435 [ 14640 / 14346 ]
NF made another strong start with an Open Drive Down as it not only accepted previous day’s spike close but trended lower till the ‘H’ period completing the 2 IB objective of 14360 in spite of the relatively large IB range of 140 points as it made a low of 14346 but similar to yesterday, the auction witnessed some good profit booking leading to a retracement to the day’s VWAP in the ‘I’ period followed by a short covering squeeze in the ‘L’ period as NF made a spike to 14587 but got swiftly rejected as it left a PBH (Pull Back High) there triggering a quick fall to 14394 before closing the day at 14435 leaving a 3-1-3 profile with completely lower Value. The auction would remain weak below the HVN of 14420 with the PBL of 14394 and the small buying tail from 14371 to 14346 being the references on the downside whereas on the upside, the day’s POC of 14495 and the PBH of 14587 would be the levels to watch.
- The NF Open was a Open Drive – Down (OD)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 14495 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14471 with volumes of 120.1 L and range of 294 points as it made a High-Low of 14640-14346
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14839 & 15021 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14419-14495-14551
HVNs – 14425 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 33310 [ 33810 / 32568 ]
BNF continued the previous day’s liquidation move with an Open Drive Down at the start as it trended lower for the first half of the day falling by more than 1000 points and made a low of 32568 in the ‘F’ period which not only marked the end of the down move but triggered a fresh probe to the upside till the ‘L’ period as the auction left buying singles at lows from 32568 to 32691 and went on to make a RE (Range Extension) to the upside in the ‘K’ & ‘L’ periods as it made new highs for the day at 33810 but could not sustain above the IBH of 33590 as it confirmed a tail at top also from 33614 to 33810 before closing the day at 33310 leaving a Neutral Centre profile with completely lower Value.
- The BNF Open was a Open Drive – Down (OD)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (NeuC)
- Largest volume was traded at 33250 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33167 with volumes of 40.7 L and range of 1242 points as it made a High-Low of 33810-32568
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 33549 & 35263 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32899-33250-33577
HVNs – 33250
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive